Thursday, October 18, 2007

Splurging Sans Guilt

During my ASME internship this summer, I had the privilege of meeting Sunny Sea Gold, Glamour's health articles editor. She came bearing gifts of humor, advice--and packets with all the you've-got-to-check-out places in NYC! After meeting her, I got hooked on her blog (each time I can't help but think: "Check out this journalism celeb. Ya, that's right, I met her!")

You never know what you're going to get, and that's what I love. It's a grab bag of personal anecdotes, expert advice, interesting links, and so much more! Kids in the Hall sketch anyone? If you haven't checked it out yet, go...do it now!

My newest find (besides the Starbuck's Cinnamon Dulce Latte with Sugar Free Syrup that I must try) is Hungry Girl, a site for food-lovers who want to enjoy the good stuff without doing permanent damage on the figure (right up my alley!). Chocolate peanut butter fudge with a mere 63 calories (and lonely gram of fat) or fettuccine alfredo with 80.5 calories and 3 grams fat sound too good to be true? Check out these and other guilt-free splurges--and indulge away!

No comments: